OpenMS 1.6 released
We are happy to announce the latest release of OpenMS and TOPP, our software framework for computational mass spectrometry.
Release 1.6 contains significant improvements over the previous versions. The Highlights include:
- TOPPAS - completely refurbished graphical TOPP Pipeline Assistant, with example pipelines
- Reading of gzip/bzip2 compressed XML files (e.g. in TOPPView)
- Condensed log-messages for XML reading/writing
- Parallelization of some algorithms
- Large number of other bugfixes and improvements
We are looking forward to receive feedback from you, positive and critical comments are welcome!
Have fun with OpenMS!
The OpenMS development team