BALL/BALLView 1.3.1 released
We are happy to announce BALL 1.3.1, a bugfix release together with a first alpha version of BALLView 2.0. BALLView 2.0 features real-time ray tracing for molecular visualization for the first time.
BALL 1.3.1 is the first bugfix version in the BALL 1.3 release cycle. The most notable change in version 1.3.1 is the introduction of a CMake based buildsystem, which will replace the old autotools system.
Here is an incomplete list of changes:
- Added a CMake based buildsystem
- Fixed autoconf to work with newer distros.
- Dramatic speed up of SES triangulation
- Fixed the StringHashMap bindings
- Added some missing classes
- Fix compilation with Sip 4.9
- Minor fixes all over the place
BALLView 2.0 alpha is a technical demo of the new real-time ray-tracing code:
All downloads are accessible at the BALL website